Forum 4:

Samsung US | Mobile | TV | Home Electronics | Home Appliances | Samsung US

The first website I am going to study focusing on navigation is Samsung. Samsung’s website has a consistent and striking visual design. It has the same type sizes and color in every page, the background colors are similar and does not obscure the images of the displayed product or the letters. A bottom that leads people to the home page appears in every page of the site. Samsung’s website has an excellent site map which help the users to find the necessary information in an easily, also, it has a good website footer which shows us an accessibility to help’s bottom, really important in a website. And you can find help easily. 

2022 Toyota Camry | Cure for the Common Commute 

The other site I decide to study was Toyota. As Samsung’s site, this website is also easy to navigate, since Toyota’s site has a site map which help us find what we want fast. But for me, Samsung’s site has a better map site or index because it is more organized and detailed. It does not have a list of frequency ask questions (FAQ) and this is really helpful for readers or users, so they could add one. And also, a link to the home page is present in every page of the site. To sum up, Toyota’s website is easy to navigate as Samsung’s. 

Cardinal Health: Healthcare Solutions, Logistics & Supplies 

The last site I chose to analyze was Cardinal Health’s website. I t is a pharmaceutical manufacture’s site. It has a good website header in view of the fact that it has its logo which give credibility to the site, and moreover, a link to change the country is there really clear to see. This site also displays important information about their carrier and their services, in addition, I want to mention that the visual design of this site is consistent and good as Samsung’s and Toyota’s and these features help their users to navigate comfortably. Also, a link to the home page is present in every page of the site. These three websites are so professional, and easy to navigate.