Final Reflection

During this course (Eng 202), I learn how important is an audience to which you are addressing, either in a written paper or in a presentation. For that reason, when I was writing my final presentation, I was aware of who would be my audience. In this presentation, I chose an audience in an age’s range between 16 and 70 years old, and I try to do my presentation clear for old people and for young people, and I feel did my presentation easy to understand for my audience using an organizational pattern to write my presentation and defining technical concepts. For example, I talked about parabens, and I explained what paraben is. Due to COVID-19, we did not have any meeting in this class. I did not exchange number with anyone. Moreover, in this course I also analyzed different sources, one was Toyota’site and Samsung’s website and in this assignment, I showed to my audience my point of view. In this analysis, I wrote, “Toyota’s site has a site map which help us find what we want fast. But for me, Samsung’s site has a better map site or index because it is more organized and detailed” demonstrating what I thought about the sites. I also analyzed and compared to lab reports, which both talk about the determination of Ka. One multimodal composing writing during this class was my technical description since I employ more than one “mode” to communicate meaning and not just word alone, I also used images. Another multimodal composing that I did was the infographic. To locate the sources used to write some of my papers, I used Google, Google Scholars and Hostos’ library. Also, in this class I learned that if the source used has peer review it has more credibility.